The CEDA blog is an open source for people to republish, read, interact and analyse the key issues facing Australia. CEDA welcomes you to republish our articles online and in print for free.
CEDA blog republishing guidelines
CEDA’s founder Sir Douglas Copland set up the organisation in 1960 with a purpose to harness the ideas and influence of leading thinkers from business, government, community and academia. Its purpose remains unchanged. Today CEDA continues to deliver leading thinking, informed discourse and rigorous research to influence good public policy for Australia’s economic and social development.
With this in mind under Creative Commons, the CEDA blog is an open source for people to republish, read, interact and analyse the key issues facing Australia. CEDA welcomes you to republish our articles online and in print for free.
You can republish individual articles without CEDA’s permission. However, if you wish to republish articles on a regular basis, for example once a week or every article from a single author, please contact us.
Republishing guidelines for print and online
You can republish individual CEDA blog posts and articles as long as you:
- Credit CEDA – the Committee for Economic Development of Australia – ideally at the top of the article and include our logo
- Link back to the CEDA website www.ceda.com.au or blog post URL
- Credit our author in the byline
- Confirm that you are licenced to republish images in our articles. To check permissions, please contact us.
- Sell CEDA blog content. It’s ok for the content to appear on a page with ads but it cannot be sold separately
- Edit CEDA blog material except to reflect changes in time, location and editorial style, for example today to yesterday or Melbourne to here. If you need to edit our content, please email us.
Our articles are licensed under Creative Commons – attribution/no derivatives. For more information on Creative Commons, please visit creativecommons.org
Images and video content
In some cases you can republish images and video content depending on permissions. Please contact us to inquire about the availability of a specific video, image or infographic. Because of copyright issues related to various aspects of multimedia, not all features are available for reuse.
Need more information?
If you have further questions regards rights and permissions, please contact us.