CEDA trustees are those nominated as our key contact in a member
organisation. Therefore trustees form the core of the CEDA network
locally and nationally. Each organisation has at least one trustee.
Where a company has more than one, a primary trustee is
As a trustee you:
- receive invitations to CEDA trustee only functions, boardroom
briefings and lunches. These events bring together trustee peers
and business leaders for frank and timely briefings and
- have access to CEDA public events at discounted member
- have an opportunity to host trustee events - a valuable
networking and/or business development opportunity.
- have access to CEDA research by logging in to the member only
area of the CEDA website.
- provide input to our trustee only and public events program and
advise CEDA on the critical issues facing their business to inform
the relevance and timeliness of CEDA's programming.
- have an opportunity to participate in national and
international surveys and polls, including the BIg Issues survey
and the IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook Survey.
- are an advocate of CEDA and of the work CEDA does toward
- can include your role with CEDA in your professional
trustee only events