Seven hundred of Australia's leading businesses, organisations and academic institutions choose to be CEDA members.
Organisations are members because CEDA delivers progressive, informed policy debate, access to thought leaders, high level networking opportunities and unique brand reach through sponsorship and hosting opportunities.
The diversity and depth of our membership is CEDA's key strength. By joining this strong network your are showcasing your organisation as a thought leader in Australia, committed to driving public policy debate.
Members enjoy a number of benefits including discounted prices for CEDA's public events and the opportunity to attend and host member only and trustee only boardroom briefings.
To see the calibre of CEDA members nationally and in each state click here.
Key CEDA membership benefits
- Participate in thought leadership: at CEDA, members engage and shape policy discussions on the critical issues facing Australia.
- Nominate members of your leadership team as CEDA Trustees who form the core of the CEDA network locally and nationally.
- Engage with colleagues, clients and stakeholders: gain access to member rates and corporate table rates for CEDA's events.
- Peer-to-peer networking: receive invitations to CEDA's exclusive boardroom briefings.
- Position your organisation: profile and align your organisation with CEDA's events relevant to your business and your expertise.
- Access to member only portal: access CEDA's extensive research and events archives.
Contact us to learn more about how a CEDA membership can benefit you.
What do people say about CEDA?
Find out what Australian business, political and academic leaders say about CEDA and its role in economic and public policy debate.
CEDA member profiles
Learn what our members say about their CEDA membership by reading our CEDA Trustee profiles.
Each month CEDA interviews a CEDA Trustee to highlight the key issues on their agenda, the diversity of CEDA members and the different ways in which they use their CEDA membership. Interviewees include AEMO Executive General Manager Corporate Development, David Swift; AECOM Chief Executive Australia New Zealand, Lara Poloni; and Philips Director Strategy and Corporate Development Australia and New Zealand, Deepak Biswal.
Already a member?
Click here for information on how to maximise your CEDA membership.
How to become a CEDA member
To join us, or to learn more about membership with CEDA, contact us now.