CEDA's publication, Women in Leadership: Understanding the gender gap, explores a broad range of gender diversity issues including barriers to career progression, the gender pay and participation gap, tax incentives and childcare, workplace diversity, and hidden cultural and unconscious barriers. It makes recommendations on enabling workplace meritocracies, changing workplace culture and engaging leaders and introducing accountability.
- Catherine Fox, Author and Journalist;
- Dr Hannah Piterman, Director of HPCG and Co-Founder, Gender Worx;
- Holly Ransom, Chair, 2014 G20 Youth Summit;
- Dr Jennifer Whelan, Director and Founder, Psynapse Psychometrics; and
- Professor Peter Whiteford, Professor, Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University.