Reach a wider audience and align your organisation with robust, independent policy debate.
Sponsoring CEDA research
Sponsoring CEDA research gives CEDA member
organisations the opportunity to reach a high-quality audience of
business, policy and thought leaders.
Sponsoring CEDA research also aligns your reputation with robust,
independent policy debate in Australia's best interests.
Limited opportunities exist to support CEDA's major research
us to find out more.
The target market
More than 900 Australian organisations are CEDA members -
a unique, influential group of leaders from business, government,
academic and community organisations. The current membership base
is a specialised target market of Australia's senior
decision-makers and thought leaders.
- Briefings on research findings.
- Access to papers and findings prior to public release.
- Recognition on CEDA's website and publication covers.
- Contribution of a brief accompanying sponsor's message.
- Printed copies of the research report.
Involvement with the launch event/s, including:
- a seat at the head table
- ten complimentary seats or one corporate table
- acknowledgement in event invitations, which are sent to CEDA
members and specialised target lists from our broader database
(with up to 50,000 contacts)
- the opportunity to deliver a Vote of Thanks
- acknowledgment on all relevant event material
including welcome slides, delegate handouts, research pages on
- brand presence at the event.